Shawn Merani, Founder and Managing Partner, Parade Ventures
Key lessons for founders and emerging managers that are preparing to fight COVID19.
1. Bolstering the balance sheet and identifying opportunities to extend runway is one of the most important things a founder can do right now.
2. This process (and pending layoffs) will likely make teams more disciplined, and more aware of where their product is strong and sticky. They likely come out more focused after COVID19.
3. There will be very strong talent available on the market after this, and teams should be on the lookout for engineers and technical talent that otherwise would not be as available.
4. More important than ever to identify your “tribe” and figure out who is in your corner and answering your calls during tough times.
This episode is sponsored by
· Anchor: The easiest way to make a podcast. https://anchor.fm/app